A BT4.1 & BT4.2 module maker based on Nordic nRF51 & nRF52 solution
(nRF51822 & nRF51422 & nRF52832 & nRF51802)
The Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG) owns and protects the Bluetooth brand. SIG provides following information that you need to know when using the Bluetooth trademarks.
- User must be a member of the Bluetooth SIG
- User's product must be fully qualified and list in order to use the brand
- Below pictures are an easy-to-follow guide available that must be followed when applying the trademarks to packaging, products, websites, and other marketing materials:
- The Bluetooth SIG does enforce the brand guidelines
- Members can report a violation